Beginning on Monday 2nd November SHARE has a fortnight of exciting discussions and events to further the advancement of anti-racist education in Sheffield.
We are delighted to be welcoming you and our guest speakers. Please join and share our social media pages and encourage your friends and colleagues to participate in the conference events.
Please register using the links below to receive the zoom meeting details.
2020 SHARE conference programme
Further conference sessions on,
- Anti-racist education and teaching English, Wednesday 4th November 5 pm. Please register here
- Anti-racism, the responsibility of all in teaching and education,Wednesday 4 November 6.30-7.45 pm Please register here
- Decolonising Geography, Friday 6 November, 6-7 pm Please register here
- Which lives matter in the teaching of history? Monday 9th November 7-8 pm Please register here
- Students’ Voice – Wednesday 11th November 7 pm. Details to be confirmed
- Interpersonal activities and racial inclusion Thursday 12 November 4-5 pm Please register here
- The King Ecgbert Experience Details to be confirmed
*SHARE Conference closing panel discussion
How do we overcome the obstacles to anti-racist education and the decolonisation of the curriculum? Saturday 14th November 11 am to 12.30 pm
Panel, followed by a discussion
Rumbi Mukoyi; Danny Dorling; Kathryn Bennett; Abdul Shaif